Jul 28, 2007

AdWords FAQ

Here's a quick Digital Point AdWords forum FAQ.

Q: I Just got started/am planning to start with AdWords. What should I read first?
A: Check out the official AdWords Learning Center.

Q:What is the quality score?
A: AdWords Quality Score defined.

Q: Why can't I see my AdWords ad?
A: Start with: Can't see my AdWords ad.

Q: Can I have multiple AdWords accounts?
A: Official Google response.

Q: I have to bid $5 or $10 just to activate a keyword. Why?
A: You need to improve your keyword's quality score.

Q: How often does AdWords reevaluate my landing page?
A: "AdWords visits and evaluates advertiser landing pages on a regular basis."

Q: How often do you visit landing pages and update Quality Scores?
A: We plan to visit pages at least once a month but may do so more often.

Q: I'm getting lots of impressions but no clicks. What should I do?
A: You should optimize your campaign.

Q: Why is AdWords is ignoring my daily budget?
A: Make sure you understand how Google treats the daily budget number.

Q: How do I get my ad in the top position (blue box) every time?
A: You can't guarantee it but you can take steps in the right direction.

Q: How does AdWords rank ads?
A: Here's how Google ranks ads for the search and content networks.

Q: What is the AdWords trademark policy?
A: The AdWords blog posted a two part series explaining the AdWords trademark policy in great detail. Part 1. Part 2.

Q: Does using AdWords affect my "natural" Google results for my website?
A: No. Using AdWords does not have a direct impact on Google's natural/organic results.

Q: How do I contact an AdWords representative?
A: Use the contact form or call them @ 1.866.246.6453. Google's HQ address is:Google Inc.1600 Amphitheatre ParkwayMountain View, CA 94043

No comments: