Jul 18, 2007

AdSense Success In 5 Days - Day 1

Welcome to "AdSense Success In 5 Days", here aresome promises for you:
Promise # 1 - You will NOT get BS, waffle oroff-topic info from me in these email lessons.Time is money and we're all busy.
Promise # 2 - You will only get advice from me onthings that I KNOW work because I have used themmyself to increase my AdSense earnings
Promise # 3 - You will only increase your AdSenseearnings if you TAKE ACTION
Let's get started..
** Get Back To Basics
I love basics. Why bother complicating somethingthat is, in essence, very simple?
To make a ton of money with AdSense there are just4 things you need to get right:
1. Content2. Keywords3. Your ads4. Traffic
There you go, I said it.
You need to burn those 4 things into your mind.How often do you find yourself wandering off-coursewhen really you should have the above 4 items asyour compass? They will guide you to AdSense success.
By focusing on improving each of the above 4 areas Inow make over $19,000 per month with AdSense.
In the following lessons I'm going to tell you how tomaster each of these 4 areas.
See you tomorrow!

No comments: